Just reposting the email I sent around the other day about what was discussed in the meeting we had last Thursday.
= Name for the show
* neo-renaissance
* succulent (or something equally as delicious)
* scantily clad (or something equally as humorous)
* manifest or manifestation
* content
* conky
* artists?
* art + design (- design)
* art > design
* art² or artsquared
* gradshow/schmadshow (haha I find this amusing)
Over the next week, if everyone could just have a think and if you like any of the above, or have thought of any more awesome names, let me know and I'll put them all to the group next thursday for a vote. Great!
= On the advertising front, I was just hoping to compile a list of publications that we could approach with an ad for our show, somewhere to put as a listing, and even some media releases. If you could let me know some of the ones you know of, we can get an early start on putting the word out.
Aside from publications, we can drop some flyers into shops and galleries around Bris to broaden the audience, so if you can think of cool ones let me know as well!
= The commdesign catalogue vs our catalogue issue still hasn't been resolved, but as soon as we hear about it, we'll let you know what happens.
_____
Next week, I think we should address:
= the timeline ahead
= allocation of jobs
= whether we should include a dvd with the catalogue
= and obviously, the name of the show...
Hopefully by then we'll have heaps more information to share!!
Okay, thankyoooooou!!
End rant.
Friday, August 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey. Myriam suggested the name of the blog be the name of the show. Gradshow/Schmadshow. I love it!
-Louise
Post a Comment